GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I found these on a friends site. I used to have a 1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Mostly bolt ons, quick ass car. This was back in late 2005, early 2006.

Picture of my old car:

Here is the Video:
http://www.skandalousinc.com/Files/Video/streetracing102905.mpg

Me killing a built Turbo Integra
31 seconds In

Me killing a White sprayed Mustang GT
48 seconds in

Me vs H/C/I, bolt ons LT1 Firebird
1:00 in

·
99Z71 For Sale
745 Posts
word on stlsr is that you kcsr people are slow...:secret:

nah j/k :rofl2:

nice DSM, ive always wanted one

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah................. Good ol KCSR............ Love to hate that board....
I am still on it as 6-Bolt2g. I never post anymore though. I just lurk.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
my friends into DSMs, hes had about 8 or 9 of them but 2 of them were just donor cars

here is his current one notice the parts donor in the garage being stripped down for its motor and such

New England Dragway. Consistent 14.2s all day in 90°+ weather. Only mods are a FMIC and exhaust, still the stock turbo and manifold.

waiting for the funds to build a 6bolt that he has in his garage on a stand. and to drop this bad boy in

this was his winter project for 05-06. Started life as a black automatic FWD turbo, was swapped to 5 speed and AWD then completely primered because it had a lot of rough spots. sold before he could register it

and this is one he bought for parts and stripped completely down and sold it as a rolling chassis with 4 stock spare wheels on it :rofl2:

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty nice 2g. I still miss mine. I want another bad. But not anytime soon.

My Talon had a nice parts list:

Brode UICP
Greddy Type S BOV
Joe P Manual Boost Controller
3" Turbo-Back
ACT 2600 Clutch
XACT Street-Lite Flywheel
B&M Short Shifter
Injen Intake
K&N Filter
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
RC 550cc Injectors
Inomotive AFPR
TD06 20G Turbo at 16lbs
Supra Side Mount Intercooler
A bunch of gauges inside the car

Damn, I miss boost:bawl:

·
Registered
593 Posts
my friends into DSMs, hes had about 8 or 9 of them but 2 of them were just donor cars

here is his current one notice the parts donor in the garage being stripped down for its motor and such

New England Dragway. Consistent 14.2s all day in 90°+ weather. Only mods are a FMIC and exhaust, still the stock turbo and manifold.

waiting for the funds to build a 6bolt that he has in his garage on a stand. and to drop this bad boy in

this was his winter project for 05-06. Started life as a black automatic FWD turbo, was swapped to 5 speed and AWD then completely primered because it had a lot of rough spots. sold before he could register it

and this is one he bought for parts and stripped completely down and sold it as a rolling chassis with 4 stock spare wheels on it :rofl2:

i remember when i was 15.5 years old and i was looking for a car/truck. all i could think about was getting myself a eclipse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts