GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before the server switch we had a thread going about getting an Arkansas meet together. I think we agreed on Little Rock, but where should we meet and when. I'm thinking maybe next month sometime. If yall have any ideas let discuss them.

:rocking:

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
I'd be interested still...I was still hoping for a little bit closer to Tulsa...cause of the 4 hour drive to Little Rock, but I can manage the drive if there's a big enough interest/turnout.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Let's set a date for this meet...if it's ever gonna get under way. My suggestion would be round the first of March.
Anyone in Missouri or Louisiana or Texas interested? It's about a four hour drive for me from Tulsa...so I don't wanna hear any whining about it's too far. Hell, I'll give someone a ride if it's on my way...just soes we can all hang out.

Pat

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about Saturday March 6th in Little Rock. Anyone that knows LR know any good places for a group of truck lovers to hang out. Looking forward to meeting yall.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
slowsierra93 said:
Oh come on, its not that far. :rolleyes:

:joke: Please try to come. :cheers:
:word: it is 2 hours from jonesboro...i'm driving home tomorrow and thats going to take three hours, and then 3 hours back, so 2 isn't a big deal at all :anitoof:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
slowsierra93 said:
How about Saturday March 6th in Little Rock. Anyone that knows LR know any good places for a group of truck lovers to hang out. Looking forward to meeting yall.
I vote we meet up somewhere that has good food :)

Anybody interested in any place inparticular?

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Y2KSierra said:
I vote we meet up somewhere that has good food :)

Anybody interested in any place inparticular?

Yes, good food is key.:read: I'm none too familiar with the good places to eat in LR. So any ideas? :naughty:

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
:word: it is 2 hours from jonesboro...i'm driving home tomorrow and thats going to take three hours, and then 3 hours back, so 2 isn't a big deal at all :anitoof:
I know, its not far at all for you guys, but you aren't 17, living at home, with a two extremely over-protective parents... They don't like it when I go to Jonesboro, they'd REALLY shit if I went to Little Rock...

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
slowsierra93 said:
Yes, good food is key.:read: I'm none too familiar with the good places to eat in LR. So any ideas? :naughty:

BBQ place of some kind? Need to find somewhere easy to find. Which highway will you be coming in on? I would think you and Pat will come through on the same one?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Its prolly only about a 9 hour drive for me or even farther. I have no idea.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Stu Meat said:
Mapquest said 8 hours so you could prolly make it in 7 or so hours Todd.
Still a bit far for my taste.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Ok everybody, we need a place to meet up. What road will you be coming in on? If you want we can meet up in North Little Rock right off the interstate. Alot of nice restaurants and the like. I believe Shorty Smalls would be a nice place, which is right by the McCain Mall. How does this sound for everybody?

http://www.shortysmalls.com/Maps/LtlRock_2.html

·
Registered
270 Posts
We will be there if I can get done with the truck, if ya'll want a bunch of old farts.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts