GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any AR people want to have a meet. We had a Northwest AR, Southwest MO and Central OK meet last fall. :rofl2: It was a lot of fun but I'd like to get a bigger group together this time. Hopefully Eric can make it before he ships off to Cali. I'm thinking mid or late may in Russellville, Conway or LR. what do you guys think.:bowtie:

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Depending on how bad I-30 from Texarkana to LR are I may be down. Gotta show a little NE Texas love.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
In Work
120 Posts
Would be cool to check out some your trucks. To help me get some more ideas. Let me know where and when you guys are doing this. Id be in if im available that weekend.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anything ever come of this?
I'm hosting a meet for some other truck forum's this weekend,you guy's are all welcome to come.
I live in Sallisaw,which is about 30 minute's west of Fort Smith right off of I-40. It's going to be this Saturday,starting around 1pm.
I'm going to try to get a group to go out to the local 1/8th mile track that night @ 9pm.They will be starting a new Midnight drag's program,the track itself is about 8miles from my house.

·
Registered
275 Posts
http://woodsbrosraceway.com/
[yt]t3NGcBg_V7M[/yt]
[yt]Xmt8K_nZoKw[/yt]
There's the track website and a couple vid's from last year,it's a small track but a good one. The wood's bro's used to run several larger track's like TRP and a few other's,they know what they're doing.
I haven't even got to go yet this year,tore my yukon down to rebuild with custom injection and turbo. Ended up buying a 2dr and swapping stuff over now,or trying too.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thank's,the cummin's supposedly had an Edge tuner and an Exhaust but I walked him down track with bolt-on's,tune and 75shot on 20's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts