1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
So you can sling drugs in safety? Why would you even do that otherwise? lol

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
buddy owns a limo company in mexico...some VIPs require armored vehicles :shrug:

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
If I was a VIP I'd be pissed if someone came to pick me up in a 2006 Silverado
It was new at one point tho :shrug: and he has all sorts of vehicles available for transportation....a truck like that would blend in pretty good and offer protection

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't see armoring a half-ton truck. I don't think there's much payload left after adding all the weight for the armor.

·
cunts
2,742 Posts
I mean, if you put armor on a vehicle, chances are you aren't using it for its intended purpose. You're more looking to blend in as stated above.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I mean, if you put armor on a vehicle, chances are you aren't using it for its intended purpose. You're more looking to blend in as stated above.
Right. I'm not saying they're planning on a trip to the nursery to pick up a ton of gravel, but a half ton truck has about a 1500-lb payload. Using up 1000 lbs of it for the armor, that doesn't leave much for the occupants of what is still ostensibly a 5-passenger vehicle.

·
cunts
2,742 Posts
Have you ever stopped to think that they picked a ccsb 1/2 ton 4x4 truck to armor just because of the payload? Being that they live so close to mexi and more than likely conduct business into places where chit might pop off, they probly dngaf about hauling a bed full of potting soil or whatever else you can think of.

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
Have you ever stopped to think that they picked a ccsb 1/2 ton 4x4 truck to armor just because of the payload? Being that they live so close to mexi and more than likely conduct business into places where chit might pop off, they probly dngaf about hauling a bed full of potting soil or whatever else you can think of.

This....people commute into mexico all the time and it might very well be that the truck was some sort of company exec's transportation in n out of mexico. People notice who comes n goes and they might tag ur ass and try to jack u. Having a 4x4 truck with nice armor would give anyone some piece of mind in case that went down. Just look at the mileage on it...78k out of an 06...that thing was just used around town, not taking trips to the local nursery to haul shit :roflmao:

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
BTW, just noticed this sticker on the driver side....its the "fast pass" sticker for crossing the border

I had the same sticker until I replaced my windshield. No doubt this truck was used to go in n out of mexico now. Its called the SENTRI lane, lets you bypass the regular port of entry line and youre out of mexi in minutes vs hours.

·
Registered
51 Posts
A Duramax armored up would make more sense...so much more, so you can haul your cacoa or whatever they are into the fields. Then it looks less suspicious when you haul all that potting soil, just a plain Dmax...nevermind the think panes of glass...nothing to see here.

Hide the drugs....hide the drugs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts