Chevy center caps

Level rear to front (Done)

Touchscreen head unit

Sounds system: Maybe custom gutted console sub, Door component speakers

Back up camera

NNBS Intake swap (Done)

3.90 or 4.10 gears and Detroit tru trac

Mirror puddle light mod

Engine bay dressing up, color matched valve covers/engine cover and or vortech max 3 piece covers.

Re do suede headliner, clips left indentions on the liner

Suede on the door panel fabrics

Add gauges, AFR, Trans temp(possibly get another cluster with oem gauge) (Done)

Traction bars

Hydro boost swap

05+ bigger front brakes with color matched calipers

Remote start if I can find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Also just gonna update my plans

Re tint

Chevy center caps

Level rear to front

Touchscreen head unit

Sounds system: Maybe custom gutted console sub, Door component speakers

Back up camera

NNBS Intake swap

3.90 or 4.10 gears and Detroit tru trac

Mirror puddle light mod

Engine bay dressing up, color matched valve covers/engine cover and or vortech max 3 piece covers.

Re do suede headliner, clips left indentions on the liner

Suede on the door panel fabrics

Add gauges, AFR, Trans temp(possibly get another cluster with oem gauge)

Traction bars

Hydro boost swap

05+ bigger front brakes with color matched calipers

Red calipers would go well with the blue imo. Definitely go with 4.10’s over the 3.90’s if those are even an option. DL3 mirrors are a great upgrade and you get the puddle lights along with power fold

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
Red calipers would go well with the blue imo. Definitely go with 4.10’s over the 3.90’s if those are even an option. DL3 mirrors are a great upgrade and you get the puddle lights along with power fold
I do think red would look good. But I used red on all my previous vehicles, kinda wanna switch it up and match it to the truck. I already have the rears color matched, and everybody who notices them really likes little touch they give.

·
n. fil-dert.
7,019 Posts
No red calipers. Please. Thank you

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #471
Another non rcsb post. While my brother was home for thanksgiving he wanted to drive my daily back to Lubbock(the ‘13 Kia I bought while the rcsb was down). So I have his truck for a couple of weeks until he comes back down for Christmas break, cleaned it up for him. Going to be painting his mirror caps for him too. Such a good looking truck, he desperately needs clear headlights though.

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
That is a nice truck, would love to find one that clean around here.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
Finally got myself a TBSS intake. Got it thrown on a couple days ago. Running stock injectors right now just to get it moveable. But I’ll be getting harness adapters and throwing the bigger EV6 30lb ones back on the rail. Also running a corvette fuel filter to adapt the rail and fuel line, but I do not like how tight the lines are on the fire wall. Will be getting a fuel pressure regulator and running some AN lines to the regulator and then to the rail in the future.

Definitely can feel a difference already, more torque and throttle response but I have only got on it twice because I will be needing a new tune, although I think my tune from Texas Speed was rich enough where it is safe still but I don’t wanna risk it since I don’t have an AFR gauge yet. Also running the stock throttle body with a adapter, will be getting the LS2 throttle body and the x-link harness in the future

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Got some 2 inch rear lowering hangers for the truck, throwing them on right now. Finally getting rid of the leaf spring clamps that I had on it. The clamps made the rear so stiff, excited to finally get rid of them. Just gotta pull the bed off this sucker

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
I’ve had a oil leak problem on this truck ever since I installed the 6.0, tried to fix it before by re aligning the front cover and oil pan thinking I had the alignment a little off, which didn’t fix it. Tried to rtv the hell out of it on the drivers side corner, which is the only place it had been leaking from, rtv still didn’t do anything to the leak

The leak was driving me mad so I finally tore it apart last night and dropped the oil pan, turned out it was cracked and that was my issue. Swapped in a spare oil pan we had and no more leaks!

461 - 480 of 512 Posts