GMC Truck Forum banner

481 - 497 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #488
White truck just needs OEM taillights. Other than that both are looking great.
It definitely needed a GMFS clean up. The taillights, door handles, and it had some ricer headlights/billet grill. Then it’d be near perfect if those were addressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #491
Went ahead and paint matched my valve covers this weekend, I have all this extra time now since my college extended spring break/switched to online classes, this corona stuff is ridiculous.

Also my dad picked up this 70 c10 as another project. It’s got a mild built 383 with a 700r4. 3rd gear let go a couple days after we bought the truck. He wanted to LS swap it down the road and since that trans is toast we went ahead and picked up a 5.3/4l60e this weekend. I will be making a separate thread on the truck

And lastly check out the shaved intake I re worked on his 68 firebird. Did some better smoothening/body work on it and painted it gloss black

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
70 C10 LS Swap / Restoration

·
Registered
243 Posts
70 C10 LS Swap / Restoration

Link is not working for me

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'd like to see more pics of the Firebird. That is my dream car. My wife even wrote it into her wedding vows that she would understand when one shows up in the driveway.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #497
I'd like to see more pics of the Firebird. That is my dream car. My wife even wrote it into her wedding vows that she would understand when one shows up in the driveway.
I think I’ll just make a separate thread on it. I was supposed to when we were in the process of ls swapping it, just never got around to it.

481 - 497 of 497 Posts