GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday me, my brother, and brother-in-law went paintballing and while we were taking a break for a little bit i decided to break out the digital camera and take pics of his truck.
here are a few of his new colorado:
damianhrm.jpg

damiantruck.jpg

damiantruckside.jpg

well this guy pulled in and parked pretty far away...so i started making fun of his truck to my brother and stuff saying how gay it looked...and i guess he heard me or something because when we come back hes parked right next to me...and this parking lot wasnt very small...so there was plenty of places to park.
so here is a pic of his truck...it looked kinda like poo...and boy was this guy a wigger(not being racist) just saynig this guy was the whitest white boy i have ever seen.
ewww.gif

·
Registered
785 Posts
those colorado's are starting to grow on me also, but I would have put a do not park sign on the expedition, he needs a rice ticket lol

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Dam. I think that guy with the Expedition needs to make his exhaust tips a bit longer... Dont you think?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Pull the nerf bars off and I would love the colorado. I really like them alot. I would personally get an extended cab but the crew cab is nice as well. Just I like the looks of the extended better, more proportioned. The extra room in the crew is better for some people though. I also like the phord, not all of it (shorten those tipps, get rid of teh stickers. etc...) but I like the black and chrome. I would NEVER drive it but Ive seen much much worse.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
didnt u guys know OCC was really close to indiana lmfao...not to mention most of southern indiana(where we are all from) is corn fields...sorry but OCC stickers dont really belong here...(dont get me wrong, i love their work...just...yeah)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts