GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
I think this is my favorite part:

"Now most correction detailers at this point would apply a soap foam on the paint and let it sit. Myself, I do it differently by avoiding compound

and a polisher completely.Instead, I use a earth/clay mixture and water that I apply by hand with a soft rag."

Translation: "People give me money, I show up with mud and rub it on their car. PROFIT!"

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL missed the other thread.

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
"Corrected"

DSC04452_zps196f7f51.jpg

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Thing is its not insulting considering the source - I mean we're talking about a guy who just put up pictures and a writeup where he SMEARS MUD ON CARS AND CALLS IT A DETAIL!

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
I cannot comprehend how a person can be so dumb.

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
BRB - heading to Tractor Supply

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
DSC04439_zps7243db96.jpg

this looks like my worst nightmare for a detailing day...not a snap shot mid-detail.
I will give him credit for having two buckets. Too bad one is probably full of mud.

Also,

He must still be drunk because he can't even wash with straight lines.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
oh yea, good old Bill with the crock hunter shorts and his 1970's camera showing his work from 25' away, and his buffer face down on the pavement.
Nice one!

Mr. 960

·
Bitchin' Stitchin'
74 Posts
Wash with straight lines.
A basic!
The ole man would freak on me (@ 13 y.o.!) when I washed Mom's car on Saturday morning & I deviated in any way from that!
First thing he taught me about washing a vehicle.
"Wash in the directions that the paint was laid down."

Mud? Really? WTF!

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,708 Posts
We need to bump some of the crazy he spewed. I probably forgot more than I remember

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
I tried to find what he might be using on Tractorsupply.com - cant come up with anything but fertilizer and top soil.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts