GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts

just found that one... let me know if u want any other pics...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts

I took this pic the day I got them. They give off more light now that I removed the filament from the bulbs.. I will get some good pictures that do good justice when I have time and the weather permits :bowtie:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Like I've said a million times before.. the Xenarc HID kit is by far my favorite mod, for now.. :read:

I would recommend them to anyone.. plus you can get the Philips 6000k bulbs and still be covered in the warranty..

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea... i didn't mess with the color settings... it was a long exposure, thats why the sky looks like that...

and the truck on the end is slamit, and its a 2 door tahoe

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
yea... i didn't mess with the color settings... it was a long exposure, thats why the sky looks like that...

and the truck on the end is slamit, and its a 2 door tahoe
shut up you just have the Xenarc lamps with halogen bulbs :crazy: :LOL:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
:drool: yea these look badazz I luv em! I heard they have to 'break in' for the full color is that true? Did you notice a color difference after awhile? I wish they would stay the same color as when there warming up (purple :drool: ) Did you AIm them using a wall or professionally?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
:drool: yea these look badazz I luv em! I heard they have to 'break in' for the full color is that true? Did you notice a color difference after awhile? I wish they would stay the same color as when there warming up (purple :drool: ) Did you AIm them using a wall or professionally?
Yeah they do take time to break in. When they are, they look more purple and like other cars with HIDs.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
E.M.D. said:
Yeah they do take time to break in. When they are, they look more purple and like other cars with HIDs.
Sweet, I love the color they are when there warming up :drool: Cant wait til they break in :worship:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hmm i didn't notice that... but the warm out color is awesome. I love the buz they make when i hit them on :rocking:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
:drool: :worship: Yea there cool, I hope they get a lil more color tho. I remember Brandon sayin somethin like that, then it happened :head:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts