GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
if those where 22s on a 6/9 drop it wold be perfect!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
thats AWESOME!!! i LOVE the orange!! If you can get it down like your sig picture that'll be one slick truck

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
-Yes, it needs to be lowered. I'm workin on it. I'm thinking 3/5. I want more of a performance stance as opposed to slammed...if that makes sense..

-I would have loved to get 22's but, the biggest these wheels come are 20" I also would have prefered a 5 spoke, but whadda ya do, hey ?

-Billet grill is on it's way out. I think a speed grill fits the theme of the truck better. I also, have a rollpan sitting in the garage for it as well......

-And yes, I'm also over at FSC as well. :gethim: :p

Thanks for the compliments guys !

JB, you need to update your sig with the police package look dude ! :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I like the Torq Thrusts! Needs to be lowered.....alot!!

·
Keep it Low.
615 Posts
Looks good but holy fucking Bed cover, it looks like it's eating your truck, and yes my dog could take a nap in your fender well , but I love that finish on the Torq Thrust, hot rod all the way . . .

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Love the color, lose the stripes and i would totally rock it, and yeah some drop and colormatching would be perfect

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I love the color dude, The stripes need to go though imo. But if thats ur thing keep em. 3/5 drop would be sweet if you were going for a performance look. Great looking truck though brah i love the rims too btw

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I agree with you guys on the stripes. They looked better in my head. I was kinda going for a '69 Z28 meets '09 Sierra look. But, when I saw them, I thought the stripes were waaaay too far apart. So, the only logical thing to do is either have them removed or, get a cowl hood and have them redone closer together. I'm also thinking white may have been a better choice for the stripes.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Yeah, I agree with you guys on the stripes. They looked better in my head. I was kinda going for a '69 Z28 meets '09 Sierra look. But, when I saw them, I thought the stripes were waaaay too far apart. So, the only logical thing to do is either have them removed or, get a cowl hood and have them redone closer together. I'm also thinking white may have been a better choice for the stripes.
Not a bad thought but stripes dont belong on trucks imo, but maybe if they were closer together it might work

1 - 20 of 27 Posts