GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all So Cal truck owners. Have a GM truck or SUV with an aftermarket intake installed? Here is the perfect chance for you to find out exactly how much power your intake makes vs. an Outlaw Power Intake System. All you have to do is contact Outlaw Power give them the details of your vehicle and set up a dyno appointment with them. They will accept 1 vehicle (first come first serve) with each different aftermarket intake system. You are welcome to stay for the dyno testing which will also be video taped and you have the choice to leave with the intake that you came with or a brand new Outlaw Power Intake.

Dont miss out on this great chance guys. Lets put this intake war to rest and show who is king once and for all.

Contact Info

Outlaw Power
760 E. Central Ave Unit 4
San Bernardino, CA 92408

Toll Free: 888.342.4133

Good luck and let them know who sent you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
When is this set to take place? I have an AFE intake, it came with the truck when I bought it. I would be down for this. :D

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe they are ready to start testing now. Just give them a call at the number I gave you and they will set up a time and date with you.

·
LAKERS N DODGERS 4 LIFE!!
628 Posts
what extension???

edit**** n/m..I got thru....they are gonna give me a call back. Thanks for the free dyno opp. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts