GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched, but couldn't find anything. I'm about to pull the trigger on some 33x12.50R22 MT tires. Atturo is about $400 cheaper than Toyos. Anybody have a review on these? Are they loud (my biggest concern)?

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
General consensus is don't cheap on tires. I'd just go for the toyos IMO.

·
(╯°□°)╯
891 Posts
Had 2 sets of Blades before I gave up and went back to Trials.

Rode like they were made of wood, took about 8 lbs per wheel to get anywhere even close and stained stupid easy.

2/10 would not buy again. Tread is pretty cool tho. About same noise as trails or MTs

Couple guys here have had good luck with them, I donno :shrug:

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
go with toyos. I've heard many problems about getting atturos balanced, and staying balanced.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Between those 2, Toyo.

You can get alot better tire for the cost of Atturo, if that's an issue

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
I sell all kinds and have been though over 50 sets of atturos (33's and 35's) and of course tons of toyos. The atturo tread width is narrow and makes it look horrible stretched but overall a decent tire FOR THE MONEY, wont last quit as long or ride as good. I prefer Mastercraft M/T and Federal M/T over the Atturo but to each is there own.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Haven't had any problems with my atturos balance on the money wear nice and haven't gotten stuck offroad yet. Idk I like them. I don't have any conplaints. Did not know they made them in a 22 tho, nice.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have had Toyo, Nitto and now on my 3rd set of Federals. For the money and quality I choose Federals.

Got 56k out of my last set. Pretty dam good for a MT. The ones I have now are a 35x12.50-20 and like the others very quiet for a MT. And on top of that super cheap.

Toyo MT's only lasted me 25k miles and as they lost tread got super loud. But not as loud as the Nitto's ... they were the worst IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts