GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is the "official" version coming with iGO 8.3 maps? I ordered the upgrade from Pioneer and am waiting for it to ship (still). Can you get any screenshots?

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the "official" version coming with iGO 8.3 maps? I ordered the upgrade from Pioneer and am waiting for it to ship (still). Can you get any screenshots?

Best bet would be to look through the site. Only camera i have broke a little bit back.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just changed this over yesterday and it works perfect and way faster. From what I read this is the exact same release as the 3.0...

Also if you have trouble following directions of it's somewhat confusing they have the exact same instructions with pictures, for me this was a great help. I have never hacked a pioneer or anything for that matter and the directions made it very simple. I would definitely give it a shot. I canceled my order with pioneer

Also the best part of this software update is you can now use your presets on your steering wheel (using your swps)

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
I just changed this over yesterday and it works perfect and way faster. From what I read this is the exact same release as the 3.0...

Also if you have trouble following directions of it's somewhat confusing they have the exact same instructions with pictures, for me this was a great help. I have never hacked a pioneer or anything for that matter and the directions made it very simple. I would definitely give it a shot. I canceled my order with pioneer

Also the best part of this software update is you can now use your presets on your steering wheel (using your swps)
Hey man can you give me the easy version. I just got the F90 and would like to do this but I am not really up on all the hacks/mods for this unit. Any easy direction(step by step) would be great. Thanks

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
is the software bypass still the same on 3.0 as it was on 2.0?

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
How do I DL the first link??? I click it and just get a buncha crazy symbols!

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You need to get a torrent program like utorrent to download the firmware its aabout 1.75 gb.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts