GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Stephen...u keep yourself busy with those tech articles...4 of the ones here are yours...and we only have 7...Keep up the good work.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I spend time working on those that I should be studying...

I will continue to work on all the ones I have to complete them, since obvisouly there are lots of blanks. Also if someone can think of a 4x4 related one they would like to see let me know and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
832 Posts
stephen have you heard of the mag 4x4 garage? I have only seen it one time. It was all about building your first 4x4 included axles x-fer cases everything. I have a copy if you want to use it for any tech article...it has ridic amts of info. Its not insanely indepth since its only like 100 pages buts its a great basis.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I have that, its got some usefull stuff, allthough some errors ive found also.

·
Registered
832 Posts
One thing you might do even tho its a lil controversal is recommended tire sizes. The actual torque it can take before the shafts snap and info like locking devices etc...

It looks good tho.

·
2,451 Posts
i know the h2 uses the 9.5 14 bolt and the 11.5 is used in the new dodges ( I think but im not sure) and it has a 5.38 ratio available

1 - 9 of 9 Posts