GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
droppin loads
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be getting all the parts in this week to lower my old lady's reg cab (spindles & hangers). If I do then I'll be doing it this weekend. Anybody who wants to lend a hand or just hang out and drink beer is welcome to come by. :bowtie: :chillpill :rockon:

I'm in Chandler btw.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I should be getting all the parts in this week to lower my old lady's reg cab (spindles & hangers). If I do then I'll be doing it this weekend. Anybody who wants to lend a hand or just hang out and drink beer is welcome to come by. :bowtie: :chillpill :rockon:

I'm in Chandler btw.
im down!...let me know for sure!

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
I have training for MCSO almost all this next month on the weekends. If you all are still working on it in the afternoon I may swing by. I'm on Alma & Elliot; I think you are farther South right?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
You doing sheriff's posse or actual officer training?

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
You doing sheriff's posse or actual officer training?
Right now more posse training that I some how missed, but got credit for. I guess they put me down as completing the basic classes, and I just finnished the advanced ones; but now I have to go back and complete the basic ones.

Although I'm using this to try to get into detentions.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Cool, I started into the posse about a year and a half ago, but decided I wanted to try to get in to Phoenix police reserves, so I quit before I really did much. Then Phoenix didn't want me, so I gave up on it all together....

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
its gonna look great 2/4ed, are ya'll going to c-notch it?
we'll have Doug baggin it IMO!!

what times exactly are you thinkin bout doin this?.....cuz i gotta work at nite both Saturday and Sunday so i could only chill in the morning/early afternoon

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Good luck! If you have trouble breaking the lower ball joints loose on the stock spindles turn them and hit them from the back a few good times. That was the sweet spot on mine.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
If I come its only to see that T-Rex you call a "dog".

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm with Tyler, gotta see that beast! PM me with your exact location, I should be able to stop by for a little in the AM, workin that night. More than happy to pay back the beer you and your girl bought me up in Fountain Hills :shake:

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
my co. has a booth set up at the cards stadium this weekend for a homeshow.... I'll be working it thanks to my salesman conveniently going out of town this whole weekend. if I can get away I'll drop by.
t

1 - 20 of 38 Posts