GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATZ UP?!?!?!?! :rocking: Well i figured since I wont be able to make the feb meet I will set up another AZ meet toward the end of summer for everyone. I figured this time around everyone could meet in Tuscon or tombstone or my place on the border. I figured we could do this meet around the month of august, hows this sound? By then I will be moved to AZ for good and a official resident. :rocking: SO who would all be interested in this meet? Give me some ideas as to when and were would work the best for everyone? Hopefully planning this meet so earily will get a huge turnout of all the AZ members.

Place:

Tuscon - could meet up at the segarao parks, the national air museum,:rocking: or maby just the strip and some bars? (I dont know alot of cool places in tuscon)

Tombstone - We could meet up and terrorize:rocking: the town with lowered and lifted FSCs. :evil: Also check out all the wild west shit, like OK carrol and old west main street.

Naco / bisbee, AZ (My house) - Could meet up in bisbee (5 minutes north of my house) Its a old mining town with lots of cool shit.:rocking: Some bars and some cool old school shit. Then we could go down to my place for offroading and gun shooting and well more offroading and drinking :rocking: and partying. Also I would be more than happy to put everyone up for the night at my place. This would mean everyone (underage and above) could drink until they were stupid and not worry about a 2-4 hour trip home.

So whats your thoughts on location? as far as date I was thinking august 4-5, sat-sun. Hows this work for everyone!?:rocking: Give me your inputs on all this shit, Like i said i wanna make this a huge meet between gmfs.com and also a Few other website forums. Try to make it HUGE!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Have fun, I won't make the drive I can tell you that much. No offense, just not willing to do it.
Werd, I thought kevins was far enough :crazy: I am always down to have a meet but thats just to far from my side of town.

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well this isnt much of a turnout LOL You guys wouldnt even make it to tuscon, what thats like 3 hours from PHX? Hell anyways I was looking for input from you guys...so whats your input? I wouldnt mind having a PHX meet in late summer but I cant just say Oh hey we are meeting up at so and so's house....

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im there... atleast I dont have to take off work...
LOL thats hardcore GMFS.COm style :rocking: LOL

Man that sucks you guys wont come down to my neck of the woods to wheel, I would love to put those lifted trucks to the test in the feild and threw the wash

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are all street queens anyway:read: :imo

THAT SUCKS!!!! well hell i would acually REALLY love to see the street queen lifted ones and even the lowered runs go offroading in my feild. LOL wouldnt that be great! Fucking 15 lowered and lifted nice nice trucks getting AZ pinstripping to its fullest and getting all dented up! :rocking:

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
werd, i'd be worried about rollin over everywhere
:nono:

So who is down for this?! Im trying to plan something way ahead so everyone is ready and its set in stone as opposed to the feb 10th date that kinda went down the drain. NR2LOW said he would be down to drive all the way to my place for some drinking and offroading, who else is down! maby you guys could car pool and all throw in one some gas that way its cheaper for everyone to make this horribly long drive :pow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts