GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know we recently put a B/L on my truck, and now it is very difficult to put the truck into 4Hi and almost impossible to get into 4Lo do you guys know if(and how) to extend the linkage or whatever i need to do...any help is appreciated, thakns

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Kyle, I read through the entire instructions again and there is nothing on it in there.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
The hell you say! You had the most experienced 19 year old (with literally "months" of knowledge and experience) help you with your b/l and you are having trouble?
I DON'T BELIEVE IT! :anitoof:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Hey Kyle, go to fsc and do a search for a post by user: 99GMC and type in bodylift in the search. I can't remember what his problem was, but he had the same issue you do

·
6,656 Posts
Angry Samoan said:
The hell you say! You had the most experienced 19 year old (with literally "months" of knowledge and experience) help you with your b/l and you are having trouble?
I DON'T BELIEVE IT! :anitoof:
What do you think it is since I know youve done lots of em. My old instructions nor his said a word about it and I was under the impression that you didnt have to do anything. Your experiance on it would be really usefull if you dont mind sharing.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
someone asked this

"Did you disconnect the linkage from the Tcase before you lifted the body? All I had to do was disconnect before install and then reconnect once the lift was done. Make sure the tab is correctly seated onto the Tcase also. It should be rectangular-shaped to prevent confusion."

What is the website with the company that copied the P/A lift and has good online instructions about the install? it might say what to do.

·
6,656 Posts
Sound like you just have to go under there and move it around so it gets seated right. It didnt have any resistance when we lifte dthe body like it was binding, and it still shifts he says it sjust harder than before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts