GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent been to this site in a long time since i got rid of my last 99 silverado stepside z71. ive been driving an 04 avalanche so ive been hanging at the avalanche forums. just picked up a 94 gmc sierra ext cab thats $h1t brown lol. looking to get this ready for some towing so i have a bunch of questions to research.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome form houston, any pics?
not yet, just got it last night, lol. ill try to take pics within the next few days if the weather cooperates. i need to fix the drivers window, stuck down, and an exhaust leak where the manifold meets the ypipe. so im looking for more info on that.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
not yet, just got it last night, lol. ill try to take pics within the next few days if the weather cooperates. i need to fix the drivers window, stuck down, and an exhaust leak where the manifold meets the ypipe. so im looking for more info on that.
I guess you werent kidding when you said "i just picked up" lol, thats cool take your time,

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well been busy this weekend but i snapped some quick shots with my cell phone:

IMG00015.jpg

IMG00016.jpg

this is without the matching topper.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks good, any plans?
well its going to be my tow rig. i plan to beef it up to handle towing my camper. better brakes, air shocks, bigger trans cooler, maybe bigger gears, more power, etc. i would love to eventually put a 5.3l motor in it, gen 3 motors rule. im just researching everything. if you have any suggestions for things i need to do to make it tow worthy im all ears :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts