GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it back in one piece and didn't break a single thing :insane: . I'm still waiting on everyone else to get home with their video and pictures but I have a few...

One of the obsticles on the poker run was the mud pit. I was the 2nd to last guy to run it and no one had made it through yet and all had to be yanked out. I wasn't going to do it but wanted to win the 60" Hi-Lift... So I did it...

Video of the mudpit

Video of the Mini Rubicon

Jungle Trail Video #1

Jungle Trail Video #2

Jungle Trail Video #3

Few pics from the mini-con:

Hopefully by this evening I will have the video of me running the Jungle and flopping on my side and driving out of it :head: .

Carnage:

Drivers side front door
Drivers side rear door
Roll cage above rear drivers door
Drivers side mirror

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Your trucks badass:rocking: The pictures look sweet, and I cant wait for the other videos :head:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Looks like fun Jason, did you end up trailering it? I guess if you did you could go all out and still make it home. Congrats and it looks like those new 42's did the trick :D

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Awesome Jason! So were you the only one to make the pit?
Cant wait to see the vids and more pics.:head:

Truck looks good!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, they gave me a recovery kit including a strap, some d-shackles, a search light, mechanix gloves, etc because of it :head:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
willyswanter said:
Yep, they gave me a recovery kit including a strap, some d-shackles, a search light, mechanix gloves, etc because of it :head:

:ninja: Cant beat that :ninja:
Good deal.. Looked like the truck took it like a champ!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Nice run through the mud...ruts will eat you up every time...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup. I ran everything but the tank trap. Way too much mud in there right now for me, going back at the end of next month, hopefully it will be dryer...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
AOL Dialup just cant handle those vids right now. Truck looks good jason, seems like it performed well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts