GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my bumper cap and air dam back from paint today!...installed the bumper cap right away, just waitng on my fog light kit so i can install the air dam too....should be getting that all chrome tahoe grill here in a week ro two also...

P3190004.gif

P3190005.gif

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
you asshole mount that bitch!!! :lol:

looks good, what bout just paintin the gray part of the grill, pretty even mount of chrome you know?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
That looks really good. Colormatching is always a nice touch. I don't know about that rear spoiler though....

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you asshole mount that bitch!!! :lol:

looks good, what bout just paintin the gray part of the grill, pretty even mount of chrome you know?
i would but i need my fog light kit first!!....i thought about painting that part of the grill but i would rather have an all chrome shell with white matched bowtie...

That looks really good. Colormatching is always a nice touch. I don't know about that rear spoiler though....
LOL....c'mon!.....its ricerific!!....

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
s'lookin good! colormatching finishes out the look very well.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Nice dude. I think the colormatched grille would look better than a tahoe IMO, and I had the tahoe. Are you gonna debadge the tailgate?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice dude. I think the colormatched grille would look better than a tahoe IMO, and I had the tahoe. Are you gonna debadge the tailgate?
haha....thats not my tailgate in that picture....that is my GP's truck...

my tailgate is already debadged and will be getting shaved in a few weeks here...

·
Registered
871 Posts
much cleaner looking, its going to look good when it is all done.

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Man, I have to side with GMRACER painting the grill would be a nice chrome balance to the front!!!

oh, and lose the chevrolet decal!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man, I have to side with GMRACER painting the grill would be a nice chrome balance to the front!!!

oh, and lose the chevrolet decal!
again....is not my truck with that tailgate....

i would paint that black portion on mine but the chrome part is pretty pitted up so i would hafta buy a new grill anyway so i dont want to buy a new grill and then hafta pay to get tit painted too....

we'll see...??

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
again....is not my truck with that tailgate....

i would paint that black portion on mine but the chrome part is pretty pitted up so i would hafta buy a new grill anyway so i dont want to buy a new grill and then hafta pay to get tit painted too....

we'll see...??
Hell the truck with bumper piece on it isnt even white is it?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts