GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my bumper cap and air dam back from paint today!...installed the bumper cap right away, just waitng on my fog light kit so i can install the air dam too....should be getting that all chrome tahoe grill here in a week ro two also...

· Registered
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you asshole mount that bitch!!! :lol:

looks good, what bout just paintin the gray part of the grill, pretty even mount of chrome you know?
i would but i need my fog light kit first!!....i thought about painting that part of the grill but i would rather have an all chrome shell with white matched bowtie...

That looks really good. Colormatching is always a nice touch. I don't know about that rear spoiler though....
LOL....c'mon!.....its ricerific!!....

· Registered
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man, I have to side with GMRACER painting the grill would be a nice chrome balance to the front!!!

oh, and lose the chevrolet decal!
again....is not my truck with that tailgate....

i would paint that black portion on mine but the chrome part is pretty pitted up so i would hafta buy a new grill anyway so i dont want to buy a new grill and then hafta pay to get tit painted too....

we'll see...??

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.