GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Rollcoalfgt
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 GMC with 50k on it. Probably the cleanest I’ve ever had. Damn shame I drive it to the rig but whatever. The night I got it:

As it sits now:

I’ve only done small shit so far:
Firestone Destination MT2’s
Polished gmc emblem
1500 tailgate cap
Newer chevy tails
Linex’d the bed rails (bed already done)
Sony double din
RDS toolbox/fuel tank combo
PPE boost valve
Weathertech mats
Escalade handles are at paint shop

It already had a 5” straight pipe, bigger aftermarket tank, and those muth signal mirrors everyone did when they were popular. Plan is to keep it looking OEM+ and enjoy being back in a Dmax. We’ll see how long that lasts

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Awesome Platform, that is super clean for an 03. Keep it simple and clean. Remove 4x4 decals tho

·
Rollcoalfgt
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered this straight from PPE today. I guess they’re getting hard to find cause I made a dozen calls before my dumbass just called them direct. I keep forgetting this truck is 18 years old......crazy. Certain parts are a bitch to find. Having issues finding headlights, etc.
Anyway I got this to mount a fuel gauge for my aux tank inside the cab. The visual gauge on the tank is yellowed so bad I can’t read it so I figured I’d just get a sending unit and wire up a gauge.

Got a helluva deal on this off marketplace here in Midland. There’s someone selling one every other day down here. Back home there’s literally one nice one for sale and they want a grand for it. Handy as hell to have.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
either level the tows or throw some K2 tows on there. Probably get flamed for that, but I think they would look great on there. Clean ride man.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
That thing is clean!

·
Rollcoalfgt
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gauges and PPE overhead pod came in. No telling when I’ll get them in. On the rig now and going on vacation on days off. Should look good when in tho.

Also, probably picking up another Dmax that’ll be my daily/work/etc truck. Might stick this one in a storage unit and fire it up on days off. We’ll see.

·
Rollcoalfgt
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Since I have a work truck now I’m looking for wheels for the grey truck. Need suggestions. Thinking 22’s and chrome?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Hostile Alpha, Fuel has something that looks similar too. in general I’d say wheels with exposed lugs.

of course something old school like welds or a set of polished wheels would take it a step further.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts