GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a couple years since I've been on the forum. I sold my sierra denali QS about a year ago and had a mustang that i was modding. Got my wife a '15 4runner and modded that for a bit and got it where i wanted it. Today I traded in the mustang on '16 Sierra SLT. Only plans are level and tires but I am pumped to be back in a truck and back on this forum. I'm gonna post a couple pics of the mustang and 4runner and finally the awesome truck I got today. Missed this place...

image_zpsq8kag52w.jpg

And the 4runner with adjustable Bilsteins at mid setting and just wheels, tires will come when they get bad
image_zpsb6hju5wh.jpg

Finally back in a truck after a year and am pumped. Only plans are level and tires...
image_zpsehbrmkrt.jpg

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,891 Posts
Welcome back! :shake:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love the 16's. Beautiful truck. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks^^

May have been a premature thread as far as customization. I will eventually get the level and tires on. For now I'm just enjoying the amazing quality of the ride. My mustang drove like a go-kart and my NBS like an army tank. The 4runner drives beautifully, but it's my wifes and I only drove it every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Walmart shopping cart KOed my door less than a week after having it. First new truck aside from the 4runner I have ever purchased :snoopfacepalm:...Goes under the knife to get fixed monday morning...

image_zps3mnwwsdd.jpg

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Walmart shopping cart KOed my door less than a week after having it. First new truck aside from the 4runner I have ever purchased :snoopfacepalm:...Goes under the knife to get fixed monday morning...

image_zps3mnwwsdd.jpg
looks like they will be doing a new skin, id push for oem, looks pretty dented to be able to save.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They aren't doing a whole door skin, I have faith in this body shop though. Should be fine, just hate that I gotta drop cash on this and not a level.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
They aren't doing a whole door skin, I have faith in this body shop though. Should be fine, just hate that I gotta drop cash on this and not a level.
oh I know especially on a brand new truck, I'm guessing they are gonna have to spray the door though correct? that really sucks man sorry to hear about it all, mine got backed into near the corner step not long after I owned it, still looking for a rear bumper.

·
Registered
140 Posts
See what happens when you support Wal Mart! It is the economy's way of saying you're doing it wrong. lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
I only have a 2 inch level on mine and I don't have any clicking. If you don't plan on going bigger than 285's (32's) go with a 2 inch level.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ordered a 2.5" RC leveling kit and billet emblem for the front.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Emblem on, level being installed Wednesday...done installing my own stuff haha I'll just pay someone. Lift wise anyway

image_zpsjdngdpds.jpg

1 - 20 of 260 Posts