GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dd toyota tundra was totaled out by a no license, no insurance driver, so after fighting with the insurance company for 3 weeks, i finally came out of it with a new chevy. here's the before and after of my 05 doublecab tundra and the new one. its an 08 ltz. i've got a couple small plans, but nothing like my GMC. i pretty much just want to level it out, paint some chrome, and get some billet bowties. are there any other small things you think i should do? i'd also like to get a little performance if i could, but its got 63000 miles left of a warrantee

and the new one

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, the frame was bent in two places. both horns from the tire back were bent down, creased, and cracked. then it also bent it right in front of the tires right in between a brace. the big selling point on the tundra was the roll-down back window. plus it was surprisingly fast. i outran a 2wd 06 ext cab 5.3 with a chip, intake, and exhaust. the tundra only had a 4.7, and i welded in a magnaflow muffler, got the truflow cold air kit, which was just a tube and filter, and it was lifted with 33's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts