GMC Truck Forum banner

541 - 560 of 584 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #542
Remember when they posted on here and every one complained they didn’t make them for the older trucks and they they were over priced? Well I used that form and submitted a few pics hauling dirt bikes. Not expecting to win. And I did.

But it will be nice to not have to worry about locking up my ramps every time we ride. I’m excited to try it out. Not too many real world reviews on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,818 Posts
Withholding judgement until I see it installed.

Who am I kidding, my opinion doesn’t matter here lol

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Could just buy a nice enclosed trailer lol

Reactions: Heckwine

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Nice enclosed trailers are at least double that lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
Everything has a price. People spend over 1k on running boards and a lockable bed cover.

We shall see if the quality is worth it. Tbd.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I bought a BAK roll-x. It was less than 1K. It looks like a lo-pro Vynil and it doesn’t have a big metal box taking up space at the front of the bed.

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #555
fox coilover/cognito kit set at 2.5in. And zone 1.5in body lift with 33s and methods 0mm offset.

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #557
It’s been a while since I posted in here I guess. Yeah my ocd couldn’t handle the two colors. Took them off the Subaru as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #559
SOOOO, i threw up a video on instagram the other week of the exhaust at WOT. Carven then DMed me and asked about a whistle i had after 4500rpm. I explained its always had it and never thought much about it. Well apparently they have had issues with the muffler they used in this system and ended up switching to the R type muffler.

They are sending me a new system under warranty, with a return label to send me old system back to them.

If it shows up this week, thats is some of the best customer service i have ever experienced

·
n. fil-dert.
7,084 Posts
All those hashtags are finally paying off

541 - 560 of 584 Posts