GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of help I am slamming the rear end with a kp component 4 link and cantilever set up. My question is I am looking to get some 20's and I was wondering what kind of specs I should be looking for so I can tuck? Any help or rim suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
930 Posts
blwclvl said:
I am in need of help I am slamming the rear end with a kp component 4 link and cantilever set up. My question is I am looking to get some 20's and I was wondering what kind of specs I should be looking for so I can tuck? Any help or rim suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

it depends on what size 20" wheel you get.20x8,208.5 etc

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20x8.5 was the size that I was looking at....that's why I am questioning to see if I need to adjust that.

·
Registered
255 Posts
6 inches is ideal on a 8.5 wheel, however you can go with as little as 5.25 with a smaller tire and a little fender massaging.:D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate your help and now all I have to do is get through the install of the four link

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Yup, Mood_Indigo said it all, 6" of backspacing on a billet wheel is ideal...on "mass produced" wheels, you can run low pros and still tuck.

Glad to see you are getting in on the KP Group Purchase! :head:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me too I think it is a wonderful price and I wasn't gonna be ready until August but I couldn't pass it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts