Registered
2,152 Posts
nice front shocks with about 1" of compression in them? thats retarded
yeah i like the truck and all but the shocks up front :think:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
yeah i like the truck and all but the shocks up front :think:
and he could have bought the right shocks that would actually work a lot better and have some travel in them instead of stuffing to long of a shock in there

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Not sure if I like that front shock setup in the front. He should have ran fox resi's like he did in the rear. I also wasnt aware KMC made diesels in 20x12?14? Im guessing just for 8 lug aps.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
Never buy a truck that had the edge on it

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
the front shocks is just stupid! 5 of them and it has 1" of travel? probably rides so stiff thats all it needs with 5 of them! would have definitly looked better with dual fox resis in the front...those are 22s not 20s and i love those x14s!!!

they say its sema truck with a Moonroof brand lift? or are they saying its has a moonroof with a lift?

·
GMFS Military Member
304 Posts
don't be a bitch because i don't like your truck...i build a usable truck, not a show truck...no DD needs that many shocks
f-150 is ur idea of a usable truck right? haha i could give two shits less if u like my truck. The bitches love it :evil:

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
f-150 is ur idea of a usable truck right? haha i could give two shits less if u like my truck. The bitches love it :evil:
if you need a truck to get pussy, your a sad little man.....my truck is built as big as the law permits in WI. i drive my truck to work or tow the boat, i ain't a fuckin farmer or haul shit for a living, so a 1/2 ton is fine for me

1 - 20 of 82 Posts