GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A recent CG order came in and a bottle leaked a little bit, ruining the labels on Bare Bones and Pad Cleaner/Rejuvinator. That means I cant really sell them as new :mad: ....:think: ..... :hmm: ..... I know! BLOWOUT PRICING!!

16oz Bare Bones. All Gone!

16oz Pad Cleaner/Rejuvinator. All Gone!

pm me for paypal address or to provide cc info :shake:

·
This is a bunch of shit!
1,943 Posts
what does bare bones do? and I may get some of the pad stuff.
SPRAY DRESSING Make what counts shine like it should . The perfect detail starts with Bare Bones, and the Bare Bones is your undercarriage, the stuff you don't see that silently awaits underneath your cars.

Detailing your undercarriage is just as important as detailing the paint. Wheel wells, sub-frame, springs, fender well and all of the other black and gray parts underneath the body need some love too. A quick spray of Bare Bones Spray not adds shine, but also repels dirt but can also hide dirty spots and discoloration between parts, while enhancing any Job.

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/babounsp.html

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what does bare bones do? and I may get some of the pad stuff.
SPRAY DRESSING Make what counts shine like it should . The perfect detail starts with Bare Bones, and the Bare Bones is your undercarriage, the stuff you don't see that silently awaits underneath your cars.

Detailing your undercarriage is just as important as detailing the paint. Wheel wells, sub-frame, springs, fender well and all of the other black and gray parts underneath the body need some love too. A quick spray of Bare Bones Spray not adds shine, but also repels dirt but can also hide dirty spots and discoloration between parts, while enhancing any Job.

:thumbsup:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Not again....:nono: I leave for Mexico this weekend and saving all my money for that....Hopefully you have some laying around when I get back...

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not again....:nono: I leave for Mexico this weekend and saving all my money for that....Hopefully you have some laying around when I get back...
You do seem to have bad luck when it comes to this stuff, lol. Have fun in Mexico and dont drink the water :plugged:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
You do seem to have bad luck when it comes to this stuff, lol. Have fun in Mexico and dont drink the water :plugged:
I believe a PM is in order before you offer any more deals :crazy:

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I got my order in the other day and have already used my pad cleaner. Works great. I will try the bare bones out tonight. Thanks again chris.

·
No Habla Jibber Jabber!
662 Posts
got my stuff the other day too haven't had a chance to use it yet tho. Friday i'm planning a full day detail and buff on my truck so ill get full use of it then. Thanks Chris!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
So this is a just a soap or what? Why is it so special?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got my order in the other day and have already used my pad cleaner. Works great. I will try the bare bones out tonight. Thanks again chris.
awesome! Glad you like it! :) Keep us posted on the BB and what your thoughts are on it :shake:

got my stuff the other day too haven't had a chance to use it yet tho. Friday i'm planning a full day detail and buff on my truck so ill get full use of it then. Thanks Chris!
let us know how you like everything!

this stuff is awesome. one of my favorite products ill be ordering alot more next time, i went through it fast!
:head2:

So this is a just a soap or what? Why is it so special?
Its a final dressing for your wheel wells, undercarriage, etc. Really sets off any detail or wash :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
spray dressing make what counts shine like it should . The perfect detail starts with bare bones, and the bare bones is your undercarriage, the stuff you don't see that silently awaits underneath your cars.

Detailing your undercarriage is just as important as detailing the paint. Wheel wells, sub-frame, springs, fender well and all of the other black and gray parts underneath the body need some love too. A quick spray of bare bones spray not adds shine, but also repels dirt but can also hide dirty spots and discoloration between parts, while enhancing any job.

so this is a just a soap or what? Why is it so special?

lolwut

1 - 20 of 25 Posts