GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3




almost a year later, and i still think that truck is badass! complete sleeper :drool:
 

·
Two CC GMC Family
Joined
·
429 Posts
Yeah it does, it belongs to MBRP, an exhaust company. It only cost like 70K to build that thing....They took a RC/LB 2500HD D/A and puta short box on, then among other things added "14 suspention drop, 22" wheels, pane, giggle gas and big brakes...

Here's this year's truck...
2004-10-21_092846_Dually_front.jpg
 

·
Two CC GMC Family
Joined
·
429 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...don't get too woowed about Bully Dog...it's bottom of the pile stuff as far as the d-max goes....
TTS Edge and MBRP make te good stuff, the best stuff...

Ox
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
BlueOx03 said:
Yeah it does, it belongs to MBRP, an exhaust company. It only cost like 70K to build that thing....They took a RC/LB 2500HD D/A and puta short box on, then among other things added "14 suspention drop, 22" wheels, pane, giggle gas and big brakes...

Here's this year's truck...
2004-10-21_092846_Dually_front.jpg
I think you are wrong.... the lowered dmax was bully dog's... or so i thought.
 

·
Two CC GMC Family
Joined
·
429 Posts
Ya think wrong big shot...it happens. Just look at the paint on the two trucks...close... go to MBRP.com and the first thing you see is that truck. There are pics of that truck on Bully Dog's site in their SEMA gallery along with a bunch of other trucks they don't own...

Ox
 

·
Handshake Drugs
Joined
·
310 Posts

·
Two CC GMC Family
Joined
·
429 Posts
Yeah it does, congrats on your ability to read :read: Now for comprehension...does Bully Dog own every truck that has a decal of theirs on it? I see a bunch of truck running around with FSC decals on them, does FSC own all of them. Why is it so hard to believe that bully dog doesn't own that truck. It may have some of their products and decal on it, but that don't make it theirs. The guy that owns that truck is Martin Barley, as in the guy that owns Martin Barley Racing Products AKA MBRP. Don't take my word for it though, a decal is as good as a title. Just for shits and giggles why don't you guys call Martin and tell him bully dog owns his truck since it has their decal on it. 1-888-636-7223 I'm sure he'll get a good kick out of that.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
BlueOx03 said:
Ya think wrong big shot...it happens. Just look at the paint on the two trucks...close... go to MBRP.com and the first thing you see is that truck. There are pics of that truck on Bully Dog's site in their SEMA gallery along with a bunch of other trucks they don't own...

Ox
Damn... I'm 9 years younger and, yet, I still show more maturity than you:read:..... What's the deal with the "big shot" stuff..... i was just saying what i thought.... no need to say crap like "it happens"... childish :read:... sit back, relax.... for god's sake it is the f'n internet:read::read::read:
 

·
Two CC GMC Family
Joined
·
429 Posts
Big shot is just something I say...I was just busting your balls. What's so childish about "it happens"? I've been wrong before too, it does happen. You need to grow up and learn not to take shit on the internet so serios ....give me a break dude :puke:


Ox :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
BlueOx03 said:
Big shot is just something I say...I was just busting your balls. What's so childish about "it happens"? I've been wrong before too, it does happen. You need to grow up and learn not to take shit on the internet so serios ....give me a break dude :puke: Ox :D

This guy is what is commonly known as a 'Troll'. It means, he loves talking tough on the net and acting the big man trying to get someone to react. Having no experience, education or knowledge of what he says, he hopes upon hope that someone wants to get in a bit of a banter with him. It's how he gets off. You can see it in several posts of his all over this site.

Picture a guy, about 20lbs overweight at 24 years old, coke bottle glasses and driving a truck in his parents name...and you got him all figured out. He is the guy you made fun of in school. Don't lose any sleep if this guy talks down to you, he puts on simple bolt on equipment and declares that there is none better (because, duh..if he owns it...it is the shiz baby, dope and all that). Has he ever owned any of the gear, engines, trannies etc he bad mouths? Nope. Ever back to back tested any of it? Nope. Any background in Engineering or even automotive research? Nope.

He's an expert. Just live with it. Another 24 year old who knows all, sees all and tells all....and he does it without any experience at all to back it up. The kid is a genius. Try to understand that will ya? :worship:
 

·
RIP Jason
Joined
·
4,089 Posts
billindenver said:
This guy is what is commonly known as a 'Troll'. It means, he loves talking tough on the net and acting the big man trying to get someone to react. Having no experience, education or knowledge of what he says, he hopes upon hope that someone wants to get in a bit of a banter with him. It's how he gets off. You can see it in several posts of his all over this site.

Picture a guy, about 20lbs overweight at 24 years old, coke bottle glasses and driving a truck in his parents name...and you got him all figured out. He is the guy you made fun of in school. Don't lose any sleep if this guy talks down to you, he puts on simple bolt on equipment and declares that there is none better (because, duh..if he owns it...it is the shiz baby, dope and all that). Has he ever owned any of the gear, engines, trannies etc he bad mouths? Nope. Ever back to back tested any of it? Nope. Any background in Engineering or even automotive research? Nope.

He's an expert. Just live with it. Another 24 year old who knows all, sees all and tells all....and he does it without any experience at all to back it up. The kid is a genius. Try to understand that will ya? :worship:
assumptions.....you kno how that sayin goes right?
he is 15 btw :thumbsup:
 

·
Two CC GMC Family
Joined
·
429 Posts
Actually I'll be 15 in February.....I can't wait to get my permit!!
 

·
Two CC GMC Family
Joined
·
429 Posts
only if I get to sit on your lap...I'm really short too...
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top