GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thats on the lockwood creek trail, I ran that trail at 2 in the morning going like 50, and a freakin h2 rolls on it in broad daylight :insane: I absolutely cannot figure out how you roll there... :anitoof: Dumbass h2 owners "Chevy said I bought the ultimate off road vehicle!!!".

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen many H2's wheeling. All the ones I've seen are doing what they're designed to do, pick up kids from soccer practice and haul groceries.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I looked at the picture for about 5 minutes and i still cant figure out how he rolled it that way.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
one thing tho- look how structually strong the body is :anitoof: everyone inside with a seatbelt on was safe.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
haha you stole that from PBB :crazy:

I agree though, somehow he stratigically rolled the thing UPHILL :think:

kinda like my sister rolling her trailblazer 100 yards AFTER a stop sign, on a 100% flat 4 lane dry straight road where the speed limit is 35 and no other cars were around - still dont get that one either. :think:

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
willyswanter said:

Thats on the lockwood creek trail, I ran that trail at 2 in the morning going like 50, and a freakin h2 rolls on it in broad daylight :insane: I absolutely cannot figure out how you roll there... :anitoof: Dumbass h2 owners "Chevy said I bought the ultimate off road vehicle!!!".
This would have been a better H2 to use...........

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
axisT6 said:
This would have been a better H2 to use...........

Haha, yeah right, that thing would flip over and break a tie rod just tring to get down the dirt road that leads to the trail.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
So is it the cool thing to do to bash H2's now? :think:

I don't have a problem with them, and don't see the point in totally bashing another GM product that shares a lot of its platform/running gear with our trucks...but thats just me.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts