GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I was looking for a front driveline in those pictures, and I couldn't find one. And then, i realized I don't see a rear driveline either... am I wrong?

Talk about a trailer queen

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
holy crap...

well i don't even think it's been driven... it's hard to "off road" or "mall crawl" without any drivelines.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Thos guys build some sick ass shit, when that is done, it'll be a beast. Check out the Avy trophy truck they built, its insane.
Evan

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Not bad!
Nice flex :drool:
Its in the under construction section of there site. So they are not finished yet.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
pretty nice H2, finally someone made and H2 that will kick jasons ass offroad :nutkick: /me runs!!!!

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
KoTToN said:
pretty nice H2, finally someone made and H2 that will kick jasons ass offroad :nutkick: /me runs!!!!
I Wouldnt bet on it. Hell my truck can go farther off-road then that one right now. :anitoof:

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Um I doubt that thing would make 100 yards following Jason the COG is ridiculously high.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
bggrnchvy said:
Um I doubt that thing would make 100 yards following Jason the COG is ridiculously high.
word^^^

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
KoTToN said:
Man, I'm sick of everyone always bashing on my truck for not doing well off road... It was built as a show truck and thats what I like so get over it, if I want to go off road I'll buy a dirt bike or something.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

:whoa: holy shit!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Taking another look, is that the stock 14 bolt SF in the rear? No way that thing will up 49's off pavement.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
bggrnchvy said:
Taking another look, is that the stock 14 bolt SF in the rear? No way that thing will up 49's off pavement.
Yea not only that, but that Dana 60 wont last long either unless hes running 40 spline Chromo's.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts