GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
9,778 Posts
I really like how it looks, but the tires stick out WAY too far and that tread looks STRETCHED onto the rim...i definitely like the HUGE rims and HUGE lip tho.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
That might look pretty sweet if the rims were 22X12, the 14" wide is too much :imo

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
agreed with the width of the wheels. The wheel size is bit of an overkill for only a 35" tire

·
GM Loyal
1,335 Posts
Truck looks OK. I like the the brand and model of the rims and tires but the sizes are all wrong. :nono:

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
He paid $2400 for gears and a hypertech, the latter of which added 40hp.

That looks like shit. It also looks like it has spacers. That thing is too dangerous to be on the road IMO, it's just begging to lose a wheel.

"IT TURNS HEADS EVERYWHERE YOU GO-THE CITY-DA GHETTO OR THE COUNTRY!!"

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
I dont understand the hawaii thing? :think:

I think it has potential to look good running those wheels. they deffinatly stick out way too far. Whether its the backspacing, spacers, the lift kit increasing the track width, or a combination of all three (i dont know what lift that is so maybe it doesnt increase the track width) the wheels need to come closer in.

A wider tire would make it look a lot better. I think it looks pretty good from the side but the pics that let you see the width and the balooning tires kill it

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Not bad, the wheels are a little to wide for my taste.

·
4,725 Posts
looks like diarhea

1 - 20 of 28 Posts