GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're offering discounts for ALL complete brake packages along with any of the Eradispeed rotors that Baer products! Info for the C5, Camaro, Firebird and truck packages can be found on our website. Please call of e-mail [email protected] for group purchase pricing! Let us know if you need something that isn't listed on the site. This offer will be ending on Tuesday, March 16th. Eradispeed discounts will be available if we receive 5 or more orders for the complete brake packages.

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)

Have a good day,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Registered
142 Posts
whats the price going to be on the aluma sport with a gp?.........also i've been on a waiting list since sema basically for some, and bear seems to be waiting on pbr?..............so are you guys taking pre orders ?....also i can pull my name from the list if the gp goes down........so i'm in.....

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll need to know what kind of truck you have to check into this for you. You'll need to call or e-mail for pricing.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
520 Posts
I checked out the website, and I'm interested in the Baer rotors price front and rear (price separate), and then how much more for some blue calipers? Just read your special going on right now, which ends tomorrow. I guess whatever you can do for pricing. Thanks,
2003 Chevy Silverado ECSB <<[email protected]>>

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just give us a call or e-mail for pricing. The calipers are only available with one of the complete front brake packages. That would look very good on your truck! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts