GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting 24s for my truck, with the Baer Eradispeed Plus Two 14" rotors and the brackets push the calipers out further help bring my stopping power back to factory feel? Or am I gonna have to go with something bigger? This will be a daily driver, so I truely don't need race car braking. But I want it to stop just as good as or better then factory.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
those should fit the bill fine...

they better for as much as those fuckers cost..

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
those will be fine. youll notice a BIG difference from the stock/24s to those baers/24s.

Ben, you should see the pricetag on the 6 piston wilwoods i just got in.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
The stock brakes are 13.5" on the newer classics, the extra .5" will help a lil with the crossdrilled and slotted...

I would invest the extra flow and buy the Alumnasports. It might be worth it for you and there will be a huge difference from what I have heard.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I saw that SSBC offers larger calipers for not too spendy, around $600

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I also run the big Wilwood package. The rotors are the same size as the stock wheels! :) I'd go with the Alumasport package. The Eradispeeds are now but I think you'll see more of an improvement from them.

Give Holly a call tomorrow. She can put with a sale quote for those, the Wilwood and the SSBC if you are interested in those.

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts