1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
dude, no offense, but....seriously?:think:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
curious...do they have the 30 or ifs up front?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
yep, any more of this talk and im going to put you on my ignore list. that car just makes me want to throw up.

·
99Z71 For Sale
745 Posts
thats not bagged...thats like cut coil springs or something =P

if i had photoshop i'd be all over it..but i got a new comp and am yet to find a place to 'purchase' it online...

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, any more of this talk and im going to put you on my ignore list. that car just makes me want to throw up.
Shut the fuck up and click the X, you opened the thread :shake:.

I just want to see what it would look like.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
if that was me you might have a point. fucking idiot.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if that was me you might have a point. fucking idiot.
:lol: Sorry, I saw a picture of you doing some work on Zubys truck and you looked strikingly similar to that skinny, hairy, hint of a man that was posted above. I apologize. He must hide behind his truck ego as much as yourself. Please, don't get mad and sware at me :).

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
:lol: Sorry, I saw a picture of you doing some work on Zubys truck and you looked strikingly similar to that skinny, hairy, hint of a man that was posted above. I apologize. He must hide behind his truck ego as much as yourself. Please, don't get mad and sware at me :).
:shake: :shake:

EDIT: clean up the thread.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

how do i hide behind my truck exactly?
P5060095.gif
Posting on the internet, everyone sees your truck rather than yourself. Honestly though, I apologize. I know you don't like my Jeep, you've said it several times. You know it doesn't bother me because I've got flamed numerous times and I'm still here, but what do you expect it's a fullsize truck board ya know. I'm in a pissy mood, sorry for being a dick. But, this thread is requesting a chop because there is some talent on GMFS...I didn't say I'm gonna bag it or how would I bag it etc, or for opinions. I just want a picture :).

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Posting on the internet, everyone sees your truck rather than yourself. Honestly though, I apologize. I know you don't like my Jeep, you've said it several times. You know it doesn't bother me because I've got flamed numerous times and I'm still here, but what do you expect it's a fullsize truck board ya know. I'm in a pissy mood, sorry for being a dick. But, this thread is requesting a chop because there is some talent on GMFS...I didn't say I'm gonna bag it or how would I bag it etc, or for opinions. I just want a picture :).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts