GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What bags are you running and how do you like them? I'm running Connitech 1/2 Port bags.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
F2107 out back on my AirBar and....
F6873 on my coolride kit...

No probs at all....love em....

Cameron

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
I have firestone 2600 up front and firestone f9000 out back and my 2600 are much better then the slams i used to have. They ride so much better, nicer.

·
Scooter
550 Posts
I have Arts cool ride upper and lower arms, and shockwaves in the back.. lol still yet to drive the truck so when i do ill tell you how beautiful they ride which im sure they will..

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
2600s front and rear, not easy on a S-10 Blazer. You have to notch the hell out of the frame

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kdubaz said:
8" Pro Hopper mids front, and 10" Pro-Hopper mids rear.

Oops, is this another bags thread? :p
one day... i'll own a juiced ride :rocking:

the next day i'll be karted off to the looney bin :crazy:

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
All kidding aside, if one person has taught me more than anything about hydraulic suspensions, it's Mr. Whipps here with his various postings, and the article in Street Trucks.

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
werd... I'm old skool all the way I remember the days when if you asked people if they had bags they would try to fight ya LOL, there was only Juice when I got into this scene 11 years ago

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Well thanks folks, I was just about to break off a can of whoop ass on the juice haters :)

BTW, I'll have pics of my new 4 pump setup later in the week.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LowBlue02 said:
All kidding aside, if one person has taught me more than anything about hydraulic suspensions, it's Mr. Whipps here with his various postings, and the article in Street Trucks.
werd.. i actually do want to own a juiced ride after reading his posts on FSC.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts