GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
Looks nice. Ive seen an 03 RCSB bagged before! HAHA :LOL:
 

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
Its a very nice truck.
 

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
:head2:

Looks good...gotta love that colour match front end :bowtie:

Go Team Regular Cabs :head: :crazy:
 

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
I dont like the looks of a fullsize with a body drop to be honest with you. Im sure if I really wanted a body drop, id be bodydropped by now.
 

·
thats right
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
IntroWheels said:
I dont like the looks of a fullsize with a body drop to be honest with you. Im sure if I really wanted a body drop, id be bodydropped by now.
your truck is perfect as is, maybe shave the gas filler and handles tho :evil:
 

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
Thanks.
 

·
thats right
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
the thing that sucks about body dropped trucks is how high the seats sit. you look in the window and it looks like a clown car inside :insane:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Jeff said:
the thing that sucks about body dropped trucks is how high the seats sit. you look in the window and it looks like a clown car inside :insane:
thats why you need to stockfloor them then it looks like it does stock
 

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
I just dont like the looks of a body dropped fullsize, at least not now. Things might change someday but for now, laying frame on 22s is fine for me. Id rather spend a few grand upgrading the motor.
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
IntroWheels said:
I just dont like the looks of a body dropped fullsize, at least not now. Things might change someday but for now, laying frame on 22s is fine for me. Id rather spend a few grand upgrading the motor.
ur doing more engine work :crazy:?

Danny's truck from IF is just rediculous. yea its the lowest, but great. Its a truck thats been cut to shit for the glory of being the lowest truck. I personally would rather have a truck i woulnd't have to worry about all the time.
 

·
thats right
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
tuckin22 said:
thats why you need to stockfloor them then it looks like it does stock

ok im a dumbass, but whats the difference between a stock floor and a nonstock floor bodydrop? doesnt seem like there can be more than one way to do it :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Tell me that don't look good!!! Stock Floor bodydrop. I prolly would never do it either. A lot of money and work. But it looks good to me.

Derek of Frame Works Customs


 

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
Stockfloor is when u mod the frame and body mounts to sit lower, whereas the oldschool body drop involves channeling the body to let the frame sit higher.
 

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
I love his interior, dont like the body drop look. I dont know why, I just dont really like it. As far as my motor goes, soon, I will be getting new cylinder heads, electric fans, a comp cam, lifters, springs, new gears and locker. :)
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top