GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Scaladin!
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments guys :bowtie: But it is time I start thinking about the future and need to expand my business so that means I have to sell the truck.

Adam yes it does get dirty, for about a day :anitoof: I will get some night shots, but my camera takes crappy night pictures but I will give it a shot. The Xenarcs arent leaving though, Im going to put them on my parents hoe :bowtie:

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Sweet Thank ya sir :worship: :drool: maybe take some in the day also :whip: :insane: Im really thinkin' about buyin a set of these. Found em for $414 with 3 year warranty. Kinda tempting, especially if they really are 3x brighter. They really have that much output? Farther and wider shine? What color do they look at night now? Damn I think I need to stop harassing people and buy a set :bowtie: lol Thanks Brandon

·
Scaladin!
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have some day time shots in here http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3091. They look pretty white compared to the fogs but with these housings they change colors when looking at them. I believe from a distance they look white/purple. I havent seen them like that but will when I put them on the hoe in about a week. $414 is damn good, I would get them. Its hard for me to say cause they arent properly aligned, aimed down to much.

Yes stop harassing me and get them already. You know you want them. And if you dont like them, return them. :anitoof:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts