GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
real SS or body kit? thats gonna be sweet either way!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
tiiite... got any info on the suspension of that truck? He get the CV's removed? Merzees had a problem with a Escalade ESV, they pulled the CV's and the truck didn't go anywhere. damn traction control lol.

whens ur truck gonna get bagged?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Real SS. Not sure on the specs up front. The truck was brand new. It still had the papers from the dealer on the dash. The owner's brother has a '04 tahoe bagged on 20's with a wall of 4 15's. I've been lagging it on my truck cuz of this whole dealer crap but I've gotten it back now so it should go in really soon.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I thought you couldn't bag a SS because of the AWD.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
MinnesotaFZR said:
I thought you couldn't bag a SS because of the AWD.
pull the front CVs... and its possible to bag a truck with the AWD intact, its just not very low at all.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
tiiite... got any info on the suspension of that truck? He get the CV's removed? Merzees had a problem with a Escalade ESV, they pulled the CV's and the truck didn't go anywhere. damn traction control lol.

whens ur truck gonna get bagged?
Isn't that how pretty much anythign with 4wd or awd works? All the power is goes to the path of least resistance...its pretty much the same principal of an open differential. The tire with least traction ALWAYS spins...so the front driveshaft would spin in this case...but sinec it doesn't go to the wheels...truck stays put.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
RedneckDude said:
Isn't that how pretty much anythign with 4wd or awd works? All the power is goes to the path of least resistance...its pretty much the same principal of an open differential. The tire with least traction ALWAYS spins...so the front driveshaft would spin in this case...but sinec it doesn't go to the wheels...truck stays put.
i guess... but it sucked that my truck getting bagged took an extra week so that ESV could move

1 - 13 of 13 Posts