GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my chick finally let me bag her truck. Here's some pics of it. Its an 02 silverado. Check for it at truck jam.

Her truck

Frame

custom front 4 link brackets

Dash bezel with the air gauges mounted. house of kolor hot pink pearl

I'll get more pics of her bridge and notch tomorrow.

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Badass:head: Nice fab work on that 4link.

·
Registered
356 Posts
ha..thats sic. i tried to convince my ex to buy a caddy fleetwood, so i could put it on switches. it was a no go...so she had to go.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
Cant wait to see it done. Are you gonna make it lay? IMO you should marry her. NOW.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
wheres the shop at? i need to stop by one of these days.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
shields and sunnyside right? is it before or after it?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
niffty!!!! What happened to the front bumper? Look slike she hasn't had much experience riding a lowered vehicle.

·
hello kitty freak
240 Posts
see, am i the only one who has the opposite problem? my husband wont let me bag my truck... only after nagging and nagging am i finally "allowed" to start modding my truck, but i can only do a drop... pssh! i should have never sold my bagged taco. :nono: but anyhoo - nice truck! love the pink, are you gonna' put it on the outside anywhere? i had pink hearts on my old set up :D

1,932 Posts
...i should have never sold my bagged taco. :nono: but anyhoo - nice truck! love the pink, are you gonna' put it on the outside anywhere? i had pink hearts on my old set up :D
OH man! you got pics of that taco? :rofl2: SOunds bad but seriously what year taco, as you can see in my sig i got one myself and hope to bag it when funds come around.

Also your going to love this wagon boy told me last night he did a heart bridge :read: I thinks that pretty fucking tits for a girls truck. :rocking:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts