GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin to get it to be able to go up to a 15 inch lift...what tanks and fittings would be good to get? i dont really know anything bout bags stuff but i wanna get like tha compressors and stuff...what size tanks and stuff would be good to use...look to use it fairly often and i want it to be able to go up quick...

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Sounds cool, but what are u going to do with the front? If its just a few inches you need, try the stuff guys use with trailers, you can get like 2 inches out of the rear.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
i would think something like 1/2" line and valves, 1 compressor and an 8 gallon tank with 2 triple bellow bags. heavy duty shit. Zuby has a friend (Brandon I think) that is four-linked and bagged out back.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
it's all fine and dandy but remember u are limited to how low u go due to tires. I thought it would be cool to air the rear down about 10" just so u can ride a quad or snowmobile right into the bed.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any brands 2 look for?

·
Serious!
1,546 Posts
If hes wanted to get 15" of lift most the air bags that have been shown wont work for him. I would get some firestone sleeve bags they have about 17". Most semi trailer suppliers have them.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive seen a truck bagged in tha rear with those semi bags...he seems to like them alot and they seem more heavy duty

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
tripple bellows are what my friends have and they are the bags i would use. Sleeves may give you more lift but I believe they look ugly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts