GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
ok, got a little bored, so i made the front wheel a little more realistic and did some mode (shaved handles, uni-body, shaved gas tank, no front liscense plate, no decal in ext. cab indow, crappy colormatched side view mirror) im new with psing trucks, so this was tthe best i could do... and bodydrop looks the best, so i did it ;]

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brock said:
ok, got a little bored, so i made the front wheel a little more realistic and did some mode (shaved handles, uni-body, shaved gas tank, no front liscense plate, no decal in ext. cab indow, crappy colormatched side view mirror) im new with psing trucks, so this was tthe best i could do... and bodydrop looks the best, so i did it ;]
Attached Images
Good lookin out Brock she looks great. Hopefully one day she'll look like that.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
sierraon22s said:
I went to the shop today and I am gonna do a bridge notch with a cover.
you gonna pull ur rear fenders out? It didn't look like ur tires would tuck back there... i can't wait to see that bisch laid out... even if its the top of the tires lol

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn I hope, someday. I'm just trying to get this bitch bagged right now. Hopefully when the money comes faster than it goes I'll get it to lay frame. Didn't I read somewhere that you were trying to lay out on 22's? For now, here's a reasonable guess of what it could look like. But keep in mind I have thicker tires.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
low slow 00 said:
is that truck on kmc SS's?
A member of this site and one of my friends braden1498 has a ext. cab GMC your model and is bagged and already setup to lay frame with 22's. It's about to return to the hack shop for a bodydrop though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts