GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know someone asked about how this truck was able to tuck the big rims up front. I talked to the guy taht owns it and this is what he said. He in fact has the stock fenders in place from the tahoe. He took the front suspension off a silverado, built control arms, spindles, and got the rims with custom offsets from Oasis. Thats all he did to get them to tuck up front.

Another guy with a silverado had custom front spindles, cups and upper/lower control arms. Laid out, his rims with perpendicular to the ground, all the way up, his truck was still perfectly alligned.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
The outside is stock im sure, but im sure there is no more inner fender.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
And also, unless that picture is somehow backwards, those rotors are on backwards, lol. The slots and holes are supposed to be running backwards, not forwards.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

He said he had the stock inner fenders. Then i asked him again, and he said yup. The pic i originally posted makes it look like its tucking more rim that it actually does...

hows ur truck coming along bryan? I heard u had problems with the body shop... u get it back yet?

·
Registered
356 Posts
is there any more pictures of that tahoe or the oasis rims. thats a sicc!! tahoe, it sucks my parents sold theirs. i had so many plans for it!

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Still dont have it. He will however have a size 13 skate shoe up his ass when i DO get it back.

·
Registered
356 Posts
IntroWheels said:
Still dont have it. He will however have a size 13 skate shoe up his ass when i DO get it back.
whats getting done to it bryan. i've always wanted to see your truck in person.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
I am shaving the whole rear up pretty much......the handle, rollpan, and getting rid of the tailgate cap. It should be done any minute. :flame:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Some of you might like them, but to me those are some really ugly ass taillights .. should have done caddy or LED

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
That was Forbidden Fantasy in Perris, CA. The show was yesterday.

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Bullshit. The guy with a Tahoe is either a complete jackass, and doesn't know what a shop did to his truck, or he's bullshitting you. Either way, those inner fenders are GONE. :bowtie:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Yup, he's probably a dumb ass but it's still a bad ass truck. But I don't like the navi lights on a GM.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Ya, those Navi lights look out of place.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts