GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the picture of the new 375/45r22 (36x15.50R22) trail grappler and have heard of claws for 22s. Figured I'd start the thread to see if anyone has anymore information on either of these two tires. I'm will be ordering one of the two in the spring for my new wheels. Thanks for any help guys I appreciate it.

·
CHARGED
137 Posts
In for this as well, have heard the rumours about the claws and want a set if they actually make them.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At the moment yes. I've spoken to nitto and all they say is early 2015 in the 375 trails. Just heard on here about the 22 claws.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Curious as well because the only thing I've heard about them was some speculation on here.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
I've seen the picture of the new 375/45r22 (36x15.50R22) trail grappler and have heard of claws for 22s. Figured I'd start the thread to see if anyone has anymore information on either of these two tires. I'm will be ordering one of the two in the spring for my new wheels. Thanks for any help guys I appreciate it.
375/45/22 is only 35 x 14.50 x 22

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
is anybody going to make a wider tire for a 20" rim?

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
would like a 13.5/14.5 wide
325/60/20.

I had a set. With a tape & straight edge: 35.3" tall, 12.4" wide.

A true 35 x 12.50, is actually like 34.6" x 12.0"

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
swamper makes a 35x14.50x20 irok aswell as a 33x13.50 irok. Mickey Thompson used to make 36x15.50x20s might still do

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
swamper makes a 35x14.50x20 irok aswell as a 33x13.50 irok. Mickey Thompson used to make 36x15.50x20s might still do
thanks i am pretty sure i am going to get a set of 36x15.5s

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any updates on these 375 45 22 nittos put some 37s on my 22x14s and can't really get to liking the look on my truck loved the way it looked with the streched 35s but getting someone to mount them was a pain especially since I work all over the place in different states

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I heard from custom offsets that now it is the second half of the year on the nittos. Haven't heard anything on the 22 claws besides what I've heard on here. Just over waiting on them 375s...

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I heard from custom offsets that now it is the second half of the year on the nittos. Haven't heard anything on the 22 claws besides what I've heard on here. Just over waiting on them 375s...
I too had heard/seen posts from SEMA on IG about the newer/bigger nitto trails. I'd be interested in them potentially but heard speculation from the local tire vendor that the Nitto Trail 375's would probably be closer to $625 or more (they have the large majority of the tire sales in the Carolinas). I don't know if the introduction of a 36x15.5r22 Mickey Thompson Claw might help to keep prices more competitive.

**EDIT: But if prices don't drop, I'll let the 18-22 yr old trust fund/dirtymoney decal/"self-made" Instagram crowd have their Instafame & the damn "game-changing" tires cuz I'm throwing in the towel. Spending almost $7k on wheels & tires alone is just getting ridiculous. Instafame don't pay the bills or keep the fridge stocked with food & beer

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I understand all that completely. I won't spend more than 600 out the door apiece for them. If they are that much I'll just get 37s.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I understand all that completely. I won't spend more than 600 out the door apiece for them. If they are that much I'll just get 37s.
sorry for the rant yesterday. and the tires really do look good, i'd love to get either of them if possible and IG is awesome as far as seeing some pics of some great work, really nice looking trucks and even updates on new products i feel like. but the shit gets old when it's always some kid's rig that his parents bought or it's some young pompous dickhead claiming he's "self-made / dirtymoney" or talking about how hard they "hustle / grind" lol. cuz nobody really asks nor cares how the fuck you got or bought the truck, vehicle & accessories. lol swear i'm done now with the rant

BTW Liquid Evo i like the sig pic, truck looks good!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
x2 the instagram truck fegs are annoying.

375 45 22 is going to be a kick ass tire size though. i know all the discount tires are saying no to a lot of these wide setups due to "improper fitment" due to the tire not being wide enough for the wheel. this should solve that problem.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts