·
OG
6,939 Posts
HAHA that guy is asking way to much. Should be asking around 23k-25k

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
HAHA that guy is asking way to much. Should be asking around 23k-25k
Yep. He's a fool for asking that much in this economy. I wish he were a member on here so we could let him know how outrageous his price is.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
nice truck non the less good luck

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
nice truck, but how can you say it still has a 100k mile warranty? good luck with the sale, just gotta find the right buyer....

·
Registered
6,655 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're hoping to get 75% of amount you paid(retail prices mind you) back from selling the truck?
on this site? doubtful, matter of fact i have not ever seen a truck be sold off of this site. as far as the percentages go i have not put a calculator to it. price is obo.. if i dont get what i want, i get to keep driving a nice truck.. win win for me.. money is not tight and thankfully i have not lost my job.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
on this site? doubtful, matter of fact i have not ever seen a truck be sold off of this site. as far as the percentages go i have not put a calculator to it. price is obo.. if i dont get what i want, i get to keep driving a nice truck.. win win for me.. money is not tight and thankfully i have not lost my job.
you've only been here since January, there have been plenty of trucks on this site sold

and I too think it's funny you think that extras add value you to your truck, when in fact everything you have added costs less than OEM pieces, therefore makes your trucks value worth less.....same as if you wrecked it, the insurance would pay you less because the aftermarket parts are less valuable

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you've only been here since January, there have been plenty of trucks on this site sold

and I too think it's funny you think that extras add value you to your truck, when in fact everything you have added costs less than OEM pieces, therefore makes your trucks value worth less.....same as if you wrecked it, the insurance would pay you less because the aftermarket parts are less valuable
with geico (who im with) you turn in your receipts for aftermarket parts and they insure them.. not the labor just the parts... i pay an extra $50 twice a year for it.. well worth it IMO!

Well built lifted trucks CAN bring more money than stock IMO

I didnt say that any never had just that i have not seen any!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts