GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, maybe I'm retarded or maybe I just can't figure anything out on my own. But...I need some help.
I've been looking for a while and trying repeatedly to find info on an Auxiliary Battery Tray for installing another battery in my truck. I bought a tray using a part number I'd seen somewhere, but when I went to install it, I just couldn't make it fit right. I removed the fender support bracket at the top and the lower one as well, but I still can't get it to work right.
Anyone have the part number for the battery tray bracket, hold down clamp, and bolt that are for sure the right ones along with some pics of the install.
I can't for the life of me figure out how this stuff is supposed to go together.

Thanks for the help.

Later
Chris

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I just did this mod not 2 weeks ago. I dont have the part numbers, but just go down to the stealership and say you need a pass side battery tray for a diesel of your same year as well as the battery bolt and plastic holder. It ran me about $40 total.
100_0072.gif

100_0071.gif

100_1050.gif

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I found my receipt
part # 11509853 for the screw and 15246518 for the tray then you still need the battery hold down

1 - 3 of 3 Posts