GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any places to dyno up in the bay are......i think it would be sick if we could find one and have a meet there like the texas guys did.... :gmfs: :cheers:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but i wanna know what my rear wheel hp is...and yeah i cant wait till march thats when the track opens....you know we are gonna all meet up there and run....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok...i know a lot of people would be up for a dyno meet, thats not the question....im looking for one so then we can all meet at one.....you know .......

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
ok...i know a lot of people would be up for a dyno meet, thats not the question....im looking for one so then we can all meet at one.....you know .......
drive to texas :mexsmoke:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowred said:
drive to texas :mexsmoke:

ok....how long do you think it will take me...what like 5 to 6 hours.....lol.....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kevindepot said:
Not the way he drives! :joke:
I'll ask around and see what I can find.

hey im a good driver...ask LOKI......and hope we find something... :cheers:

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
yeah josh has some skills for a young grasshopper, but i remember you asking "hey do you have sway bars" i was like "yeah the stock one why" well i didn't know why your truck handled like that without swaybars" it's 99% driver 1% truck :D anyhow, i'll talk to this guy up here in fairfield, i know he took his 240z to the dyno and it's a rear wheel rack only up to 600hp though and he maxed it out. I'll find out where it is then contact the place about a meet...i'll get back on this probably this afternoon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts