GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 1500 cc. I just ordered my bds 6in lift. I was wanting to know if you guys that have this lift and autotrac had to replace front drive shaft. If you did were is the best place to get it from. Thanks

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Don't have the lift, shouldn't need to replace drive shaft. I know you don't need to when you do Fabtech and that's 8". I think 10-12" lifts require it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know on there web site it says something about it Just wanted to find out from people who have it installed. I have read some places that u don't and some that u do need it.

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
shouldnt need it, but i dont have autotrac so my BDS fit fine. where did you order your lift from?

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
could of save like 500 bucks ordering it from a vendor here. i payed 1500 for my kit with upgraded shocks and a leveling kit. just saying.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't even think of looking at the vendors. I wad to excited when the wife told me to get it I just went on and orderedit from there, but the extra 500would have been nice. O well. Can't complain to much took me 6 mounths to talk her into it. Lol

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
i got mine from jon at STP, but check with all vendors for prices. go back and forth until one of them wont go any lower, what i did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts