1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
968 Posts
No, it's not a new lift. I've had mine for a little more than a year. It's a good lift. I'm just not crazy about the add a leaf, as it causes the rear to be a little stiff, but it isn't unbearable. I say this assuming that you got the add a leaf and block combo instead of the new leafs.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sir, I went ahead and got the new leafs as well as the gas shocks.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Aahh, I see. Well I tried help. I think you will be happy with that lift. I see that you have ford keys now.. I wouldn't try to crank to much since this lift is really just a cranked 4.5" lift and it will hurt the ride some. I have my factory keys in and they're cranked all the way and I sit level with a very small amount of Cali lean.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love mine. The only issue I've had is the front gas shock blew out not sure why but they replaced them under warranty. It really isn't hard to put in just a little time consuming. I put mine on in the back yard on a dirt pad. There is some cutting and welding needed on the drivers side for the kit but it's pretty strait forward and you will need to cut the center mount of the front diff for the bracket. I would also suggest getting longer break hoses for the front right away, I didn't and mine are streched pretty far. Over all seems like a very stout product just make sure you go over all the bolts after about 5k even if you use locktite they still work thier way loose. Good luck I think you will be very happy with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts