GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lastnight and the night before, the was a Monster Truck show here at the Expo. Well, the guy that lifted my truck has a shop, Get It Up Off-Road. He got free advertisement to stand in the show and present 3 of the trucks he's worked on. He picked me, Paul (2005 Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4 White with 6" Fabtech, 3" BL, cranked, and 37s on 20s), and Lee (2002 Ford Superduty F-250 White CCSB with 8" Fabtech, and 40s on 20s. In the beginning of the show, we have our trucks setup on the floor with the monster trucks.​
My girlfriend brought her camera and took pictures. She only took pictures of my truck so I don't have any others but if y'all want to see what Paul's and Lee's trucks look like, just let me know and I'll get some.​

Enjoy! (BTW...the pictures came out kind of blurry...I think it's time for a new one)
truck_show_jan_27_2007_017.jpg

truck_show_jan_27_2007_021.jpg

truck_show_jan_27_2007_022.jpg

truck_show_jan_27_2007_025.jpg

truck_show_jan_27_2007_023.jpg

truck_show_jan_27_2007_028.jpg

truck_show_jan_27_2007_034.jpg

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
I dunno man, I would stick with those rims.... looks badass

·
Registered
871 Posts
what lift and wheel/tire combo are you running ? Your truck looks really good

·
Team White!
446 Posts
what lift and wheel/tire combo are you running ? Your truck looks really good
Yeah, what are you running, that truck is HUGE!! Bad ass amigo!!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
I want a duramax :(

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, thanks for the compliments guys.

Matt- I got to show my truck because my buddy was advertising his shop, Get It Up Off-Road. He picked me and 2 other trucks to represent for his shop since he's done all the work himself. I didn't go any jumps because I'm scared my IFS will break...again. I think it's time for my idler and pitman to be replaced...good thing they're under lifetime warranty with O' Reilly's. Weeeoooow!

Aaron- I still haven't received the ones I ordered two weeks ago. I'm calling tomorrow to see what the fuck is up. I'm going to clean these wheels up and see if I want to keep them or sell them...we'll see. I like these wheels a lot but I think it's time for a change.

Jesse and Mike- I have a Fabtech 8" suspension cranked 1" for a total of 9" riding on 37x13.5x16 Pro Comp X-terrains on 16x10 Eagle Alloy Series 111.

Phil- Den git one, nigguh!

Dustin- Yeah it was cool. This was my second time doing this stuff. First time was for a Destruction Derby and they had a Show N' Shine contest. I got 2nd. Hopefully next show, I'll have a body lift, new wheels, and 38s-40s.

Kev- As for right now, Duramax is...FOOORREEVVVVVVVVER! I know I'm going to have to settle down in a few years and start a family. So by doing this, I might need to trade the truck in for something smaller and crossover to the lowered world. UNLESS! I keep this truck, do a SAS, and get another ride and lower it for the misses and the kids. We'll see what happens. Get a front pipe, dude! You'll love it!

Chris and Luke- My lady is the most beautiful, sexiest, most gorgeous woman I'll ever know. This woman really makes my life ridiculiously amazing. I know she'll be a great companion as my life goes on.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shouldn't be too bad with the N-Fabs. They cover up the frame really good. 8.1HD has a BL and isn't bad at all. Since the truck is lifted, you see same frame anyways. As long as I keep it clean, It was be too noticeable.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts