GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent the day yesterday chillin with my buddy Cody (ridetillurdead26) and cleaning up his badass truck. Heres some of the outcome...

CodysChevy001.jpg

CodysChevy002.jpg

CodysChevy003.jpg

CodysChevy004.jpg

CodysChevy006.jpg

CodysChevy008.jpg

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More

CodysChevy011.jpg

CodysChevy013.jpg

·
Registered
542 Posts
my man! mike you did a sick job and i would seriously recommend him to anyone in the San Jose area, he does a great job and he takes his time to make it look great

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my man! mike you did a sick job and i would seriously recommend him to anyone in the San Jose area, he does a great job and he takes his time to make it look great
Thanks dude! I'll get the pics on a CD for you and get em to you as soon as I can.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks a bunch!
No problem dude, I'd be glad to do it again!

Badass truck, and nice work!! The truck looks sick!
Thanks dude. I think it came out great.

For those that would like to know what steps were taken-

Basically, the factory or dealership fucked up the trucks wax. The black truck was decorated with white dots over the entire truck.

I went over the truck with just the Spray n Wipe to clean it up a little. Then went at the white dots with a mix of Spray n Wipe and Total Auto Wash which took some of it right out. I clayed the rest of the spots.
I went over the whole truck again with Spray n Wipe to clean up some of the mess. Then wiped down the rest of the truck and applied Natty's Blue wax to the entire truck and let it sit for about 10 minutes to really get the haze going. Buffed the rest off and did the glass and exhaust.

Came out great!

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey the bugs liked it more than i did.... and my sister says hi
True... I wonder what your sisters car would look like all done up? Either that or the M5 or Carrera

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guess those are next on the list than :)
I wish... I'll try talking his parents into it though, I would kill to do those. I think I need to spend some time on my truck, which will probably be on the agenda for next weekend.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
check your pm.
That I did, and replied.

I keep looking over the pics and can't get over the effect of Natty's blue on Cody's truck. For those with darker cars, or anything really, it's got to be one of the easiest paste applications around....and you can't forget the outcome.

·
Registered
195 Posts
nice, that apartment or house looks sweet, i like the wood siding.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts